Thursday, July 27, 2006

A change in time saves nine

Innocent/Evil girl at the side of this post got my attention. Lol. Looks innocent yet evil eh? This one is new...whats with the bear at her side.

Anyway, back to the main topic.

Went to the Warehouse Sale today. Alot of branded products i.e. Loreal, Mabelline, StudioLine etc were on sale!!!!

You know, all this excitement would make anyone of the fairer sex splurge to their heart's content.

......
............
....................
.............................


Unfortunately,

for yours truly,

I DID NOT BRING ENOUGH MONEY!!!

And I thought I had about RM30 in my wallet.

I wasn't expecting to see just a measly amount in it O_O

SO.SHOCKED.


I often wonder where all my money went.


This isn't new at all. I spend on many little things, which eventually adds up to alot.


And most of the time I don't realise it.


Damn sad, right?

Argh~


Dunno la, in the end, got a palette of eye shadow(wanted to get the cream one, but changed my mine to a powder one) and lip gloss.
Mind you, I'm totally put off by the lip gloss. Has vitamins inside, but it's so dry it made my lips and the skin on my index finger crack and peel. Scary right? I have nothing to say liao.


Oh well, got to go now. TV time! :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home