Thursday, September 14, 2006

I'm siiiccckkkkk and my phonebill didn't make it better

Had gotten sick later yesterday. Somehow the flu bug got me first :( then in the middle of the night, got cough then this morning, fever.

Stupid la, why must come now, when I have loads of things to do.

I'm supposed to enjoy my holiday summore >:(

Hmm...but then, even though I'm sick, I usually eat what I like during meal times (haha, I don't really care).

Had mi suah with curry just now. That was the highlight of my day! XD Heheh

My MYOB assignment is now 1/3 done
yayayayayayayayayayayayayay

I just HOPE there's no mistake this time. I'm getting pretty fed up doing the procedures the second time around >_<

Today the handphone bill came, and I thought I saw :(my sister and I are registered under my father)

-My father's number- rm150
-My number- rm 57
-My sister's number- rm 21

So I was thinking "Hohoho Daddy spent alot again :P"

Then I proceeded to see how many pages his calls and smses came up to.

7 freakin' pages!!! O_O

Then I looked at mine...3 pages...I thought quite ok lo
But when I looked at the end total for mine, was about rm99+

O_O

Then I turned the pages back to the front and found out that:

-My number- rm150
-My dad's number- rm57
-My sister's number- rm21



OoooPppPppPppppsppspsssssss! >_<

Dang how come I spent so blardy much on smses?!

Whattheheck~

My calls only added up to rm20+ only...

Then there's that monthly charge of rm10

The rest are on smses :O

Die lo my Dad gonna kill me -_-"""""

Maybe I should have stuck onto prepaid. I can always check how much I spent a month.
Nobody can do that on postpaid. Not until the bill comes that is -_-

Sigh...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home