Thursday, September 07, 2006

On the brighter side?

HAPPY HAPPY JOY JOY~ I've already finished my mid-semester examinations today! XD

Yay~ and I thought I would be able to enjoy for awhile.

BUT No~~

When I asked my mother whether I could take the car out to go catch a movie with MsMonKaYe and RedNoseReindeer, my mom totally told me off by saying something like
"Oh so now you always take my car and go lepak larh. Never think about petrol ah?? You teenagers only think about enjoying yourself. What about your studies??"

Oh.

And the funniest part was, a couple of hours before she said that, we were out at the Giant Mall in Kelana Jaya, and she was looking as some nice things while I was busy studying my Statistics lecture notes, and she was commenting on how nice the *whatever she was holding*. I just nodded but didn't turn my facefrom the page I was at. Then she said, "These days you got time to enjoy shopping or not?"
I mumbled a "No".

I dunno larh. Either her timing is like, really bad, or either that, she just doesn't encourage me shopping with my friends. Always with her. What the heck.
Maybe I should just quit tertiary education and start working so I can move out of this bird nest with four solid walls and no door.

:( hmph.

I might take a taxi tomorrow to 1 Utama then. Let's see if she'd try to stop me.

On a brighter note, I've finally met a friend whom I knew for about 2 years(?) last Thursday. Set a lunchmeet at a cafe near college for convinience sake. Didn't have a picture in mind of how he'd look like. Haha...
(and yes, I know you'd be reading this)
Brought a friend along so I won't feel so awkward, and that friend of mine was so strategically standing there so I asked and she agreed. Muehehehe~

So anyway, the lunchmeet wasn't so bad, and Daniel and his two friends(really sorry but I didn't get your names clearly the last time -_-"" i swore one of their names was Victor or something :S)

Very unfortunately, by the time we reached the cafe, they had all finished lunch -_-"""

Felt so guilty coz they waited so long (the meeting time was supposed to be 12, but we arrived at 12.30). But they were funny :D with all the miang jokes going around.

Yea yea they're all miang(according to each other) :P

After lunch we proceeded to Statistics lecture. Didn't felt like going but there were tips for the mid-semester exams so I dragged myself, but kept falling asleep >_<

Aih, I really want that casual pair of heels I saw at NOSE. I want that off-shoulder top from Amour at D'sara Taipan. Woi! when can i go shopping??? Why don't I have freedom?? Maybe I should invest in a car. Or should I wait till I'm 21 then exploit all my freedom at a go? Yarh, in my dreams larh. As long as I'm in this bird nest with no door, I'm trapped, my wings clipped so I won't fly away that easily. Heh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home