Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Confessions of a teenage college-going girl

1. I won't ever waste my time for things that don't require my time.

2. I won't promised things that I can't guarantee(do I?)

3. I will not disappoint my parents and study smart(and hard) to offer them(and me) a better life.

4. I'm so sorry, I feel bad about my results too you know!! So don't keep reminding me or you'll end up in my dinner!!

5. Do you really wanna end up in my dinner?

6. There's this saying where the condition of a person's bedroom is a window into the person's emotions/mind/feelings. Err......so.....my room is currently messy to the point where you can't see 50% of the floor....what would that mean? o.o

7. I will do better than the previous semester! I promised! I will have time to study! I will put effort and time! There's always time!!!

8. Eh I dunno what else to confess..........maybe......I will be more positive and love myself? O_O this so off topic......

9. I aspire to be like the founder of Million Dollar Homepage !!

10. Uhh...that would be money-making....and money making money!! XD

11. I have to stop being so sedentary...active body = active mind!

12. I think I'll stop now

3 Comments:

At 8:06 AM , Blogger - Michelle - said...

omg ><
scary betul ur 4th n 5th confession
>< i better keep myself away from u

 
At 8:39 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

yeah lar..didnt know penguins ate people :S

 
At 3:52 AM , Blogger Ezreen Delaila said...

aaahhh...she confessed dy...XD
btw,updated my blog dy...finally >.<

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home