Wednesday, July 26, 2006

I think I need therapy...

Ever since the new semester started, I thought things was going to go well like the previous semester. Great, fun people surrounded me and we were having fun *thanks alot, friends forever!! XD*

So, this semester, since I had to retake two subjects, I thought it was going to be a breeze since I've done those subjects before. Until.........................................today.

I had my first MPO tutorial today, and the students have to form a group of 5 people for a debate assignment due in about 4 weeks time.

So-o...I was trying to ask people if I can join but most of them were already planning their groupmates as most of them know each other from foundation studies.

I was SO DEAD. I thought I couldn't get a group!!

In the end, I did get into a group...only to find that (even they themselves honestly told me)that their English proficiency is poor. POOR! The girl even said that word (I didn't tokok tambah anything~!)
I acted like it was nothing but inside I was like, "WTF!! How am I gonna pass this subject?? I don't wanna fail again!!" Groupwork means the marks are distributed to each member. If we couldn't do a nice job, even one that at least is able to pass as acceptable, I would just die there and then!
Argh!! It's not like I don't want to be with them. I don't mind, but this is the matter of pass or fail! And whatsmore, there were questions they did not understand in the first tutorial today!!

So what if I'm selfish?? I'm not the daughter of a rich man, I can't afford to fail and keep retaking subjects again and again.

I don't care if I have to go to college 4 times a week. All I want is to change my group. Ever.

P.S. Really emotional lately..dunno why. Ever since I got that dreadful shock from knowing I failed some of my subjects, I had been rather emotional and there are alot of things which made it worst. Heavy sigh...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home