Tuesday, September 26, 2006

I would like a Toyota Yaris XD

Serious!

Doesn't a Yaris look nice?
*though I can never get what the advertisement "do you Yaris?" is trying to tell me :/*

Which leads to the pressie Jaycee gave to me two days ago(Sunday)



LOL!
The only thing that could complete my happiness is a car!!

Too bad I don't have one of my own :/

When I get one, no one's gonna take my parking space but me!!!! >=D
*mwahahahahhahahahaha*

Anyway, today wasn't such a good day.

Knowing myself to be a really last-minute person, I decided to burn my MYOB assignment into the CD this morning right before I was supposed to leave for the bus.

Aaaaannnnnnnndddddddddd.................................

the CD got stuck -_-"

in the laptop! And refused to come out

Somehow the CD compartment didn't want to eject

And obviously it means bad news.

Summore I have to get my assignment passed up by 12pm (because that's when my Accounting Transactions and Business Decisions tutorial ends).

By that time, I managed to get the CD out of the laptop(by pushing the emergency eject pin-size buttonhole), and the CD is now corrupted.

Gotten a new CD and at the same time got my file burned into it.

RM5 for both :D

Not bad, but it would have been free IF my Dad's laptop didn't decide to go haywire on me -_-"

Then had to drag the laptop all over college.
Summore you know la, the laptop damn heavy already, and I walked dunno how many freakin' flights of stairs because the ground area of the business school was really packed and with the laptop, I can't squeeze between people to get into the lift.

*Sigh*

But I'm happy because I completed and handed a major assignment today
hehe

Therefore,

1) MYOB
2) MPO Individual essay
3) Statistics group assignment
4) ATBD class presentation
5) MAR


:D

4 more to go *crosses fingers*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home