Sunday, September 17, 2006

I enjoyed Hot Chocolate!! But without marshmallows :(((

Promised MMUEzzey to go out lunch with here today. 1pm, at Superbowl Restaurant in Atria.
Ordered Curry Laksa.

Not bad, but tastes abit artificial o_o
Will never wanna go back there >_< But I *do* wanna try their bubu chacha :/

Went to Hot Chocolat Cafe(again) today evening with MMUEzzey and her friend, EricTheBored.

Purposely for Hot Chocolate somemore... and hopefully with marshmallows ^_^ Unfortunately, my second wish din come true la

Only had a cup of their Ultimately Hot Chocolate!


*I'm a sizzling hot cup of Ultimately Hot Chocolate!*

MMUEzzey had Chocolate Ramble


*I'm a cold glass of chocolate + peppermint ice cream! Delectable aren't I?*

And EricTheBored ordered Chocolate Temptation


*I'm a cold glass of chocolate + vanilla ice cream! Come get me! :D*

eheheheh enjoyed the drink really much, but the chocolate by itself is almost tasteless!
An original chocolate drink IS supposed to be like that.
Unlike Secret Recipe's one......tastes like Milo!
Might as well make my own cup of Milo at home :P

After walking around in BigBookShop in Atria (by this time EricTheBored is really very bored!) I was tired.

MMUEzzey seem to still have alot of energy.

heheh

Ex-hockey player what you expect -_-

By the way, first time I camwhore:


hehe *proud*

And went I came into my room after jalan2-ing with MMUEzzey today, I saw


A yellow bird! :O

Actually saw this bird a couple of time before.
2 of them summore :D
Dunno where they come from, but they remind me of parrots :/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home