Tuesday, July 04, 2006

New Semester Resolutions

The reason I'm doing this is because for many years New Year Resolutions didn't work for me. So I've decided to make new resolutions periodically.

Here goes my new semester resolutions :

1) Drinks lots of water (I'm still trying to reach 8 glasses a day, wish me luck)

2) Set my own deadlines for assignments and set a specific study time everyday so I won't procrastinate on my works.

3) Manage my finances properly.

4) Be more active, activities-wise! I wanna join a society or two this coming semester.

5) Help the world by volunteering. Oh wait...I gotta find where SPCA and/or PAWS is located first :P and whether I can get there by public transport -_-"

6) Be more independant...I don't want to keep depending on people all the time for things I could have done on my own.

7) Eat healthy. I always miss meals sometimes by accident! ><

8) Stop complaining that I always have nothing to wear. If this is true, why is it my cupboard always can't close properly?

9) Think twice before doing something or buying something

10) When life gives you lemons, make lemonade. Hope I learn from this.


Yeah...so these are my resolutions. I hope I won't break them till the next sem comes, and it would be time again to make new ones. hehe.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home