Sunday, April 02, 2006

To those people who double park

You know what? Ever since I started driving to college, there is sure to be AT LEAST one car who double parked behind or beside mine, which would obviously prevent me from reversing or driving out my car unless I'm so desperate to scratch the accused's car on his account.

I hate honking to actually get someone to drive the said car away because people would be looking at me as if I'm honking them for attention (perasan-ted people...).

Everytime I car double parks(which is actually everytime), I feel like doing this:


Erm...pardon me ugly drawing, I used the mouse. Scanner not cooperating with me.

On the other hand, one of my college friend mentioned about this one:


U know who u are...I was so blur when u mentioned the joke :P

Oh well, for those who drives and kena this almost sometimes(or like me, everytime), you'd know the feeling.

Just wanna release my feelings. I hope people can be more civilised sometimes. Maybe the words "Malaysia is a developing country with third world mentality" is true. Sigh...

Marketing exam tomorrow. Gotta hit the books. Ciao~

4 Comments:

At 1:19 AM , Blogger - Michelle - said...

wahahah ur drawings are so funny la wei!!
keep it up XD
who knows u might come out with a comic book tittled "100 ways to tackle uncivilised driver" XD

 
At 8:24 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

Lolx glad u like the pics xD if i come out with a book like that u must buy u know!! :P

*PeacE*

 
At 12:22 AM , Blogger - Michelle - said...

wahaha~ sure sure!
but arent u suppose to give me a free copy? kekeke...

 
At 7:51 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

wahaha okay lor since it's ur idea :D

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home