Tuesday, March 07, 2006

New (old) skin

After numerous complaints about the difficulty with whatever ragarding my previous skin, I've decided to finally convert back to the one before the previous one. Rejoice people~! =P

I'm supposed to include this into yesterday's post but I forgot...yesterday must be my unlucky day! Did you know...as I was walking towards the main campus yesterday, the strap of my right sandal broke!! Argh~ of all days!!

My initial idea of dealing with this is to selotape the broken strap to my sandal and continue walking around.....and so that's what I did. It worked, but I had to make frequent stops re-tape that strap, and got alot of weird looks from other people :/

I managed to drag all the way into then entrance of the main campus(passing this cameraman who is filming a senario right in front of the entrance :S) Right after passing the man, I managed to drag until CRAP! my side strap broke!!!! This time I really can't walk at all! Yeargh! How can two parts of the strap broke at almost the same time???? *groan*

I dragged into the motorcycle parking lot. The guard was passing some weird "what're-you-doing-there" kind of looks...then he started laughing when he found out my strap broke... Thankfully, his colleague(a lady guard) offered me a pair of slippers(initially for sembahyang...-_-).
Was not my size, not like I cared much that time because all I wanted was to get into the Lecture Hall and find a places to sit.

I got the strap fixed later by that cobbler who weren't there when the strap first broke. Now my shoe is okay to be worn, but I wouldn't risk it in case the left side strap starts to break as well...
Risky risky~

Then later in the evening a small lizard fell on my head. Eeww~ happened to be chatting with Shu Wei on MSN somemore...she said I should go bath with orange leafs to fend away bad luck. Only thing is...the orange tree wasn't there anymore...Boohoohoo~

2 Comments:

At 6:05 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

This the best..

-cFs-

 
At 5:41 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

what the...the skin got screwed up abit if anyone noticed...

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home