Tuesday, February 21, 2006

A brief recap of Monday's rendezvous

Monday had been one heck of a day. I drove in the morning for the first time by myself to Taylor's andI assure you that the traffic jam on the way there isn't very pleasing. But of course to de-elevate that tension, I brought a CD to listen to in the car to dissolve all(or at least, some) tension as I drive all the way there.

As I passed the toll that morning, there was a division of the road:right to Subang Jaya, left to Subang Airport. Silly me who read the word Subang on the right side turned to the right lane right before I saw the Subang Jaya sign on the left side! I swerve to the left(without looking whether there were cars or not) and stepped on the accelerator hard. Dangerous I am...

The rest of the journey was okay, all I had to do was stick to the left side of the road all the way there, then turn right to where Taylor's is and find parking. Luckily, there's like, ALOT in the morning so I didn't worry so much. :D

Going home was not a challenge, but i missed one turning which is actually a shortcut to the next road I took to go on the first flyover. Alltogether I have to go on 4 flyover to get home...alot eh? But I like because there's no traffic lights on a flyover! Traffic is often smooth and I can get home faster! (Lunch mah....can't stop a hungry girl eh...=P)

So this is a wrapup on Monday's Rendezvous to and from college.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home