Sunday, March 12, 2006

Why? Why? Why???

Why now??? Why yesterday??? Hey wait....that was a contrast wasn't it....

I mean, yesterday, sorry.

Yesterday, everything was as usual at night. I resume my routine of going online (almost) every night, on the pretext of doing research.
I really AM doing research!! Just not continously...=P I don't have that much initiativeness in me for that.

I don't think I have to list down the how-to of turning on a computer, right?? Most of us would know or else there's no way you're gonna get here in the first place. :D

So, halfway starting up, a black-and-white-MS Dossie-like message was slated onto the screen:

We are sorry for the inconvinience caused. Windows is unable to start properly on the current attempt and is possibly caused by a recent change or installation of a handware or software.

If you know what might have caused this, selecting "Armed and Loaded to da Max" will enable you to search and destroy the virus with just a click of the mouse. "Armed and Loaded to da Max with Networking" enables you to search and destroy the virus with a friend, an imitation of DotA for you avid gamers.

If the the computer had suddenly restarted or shut down in the previous attempt to protect your computer or you aren't sure of the problem, then calmly select "Make computer generate 'I Am An Ass' 50 times in Notepad form then start Normally". Or if you are really angry because your unsaved work is all unmercifully 'gone with the wind', then we strongly advice you to throw this computer into the incenerator and get a new one. You'll need it, sekcur!

Armed and Loaded to da Max
Armed and Loaded to da Max with Networking

I Am An Ass' 50 times in Notepad form then start Normally

Just kick me, sekcur!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oh yarh angry I was at that message. And I realised that the last choice doesn't work. Har. Oh well.

Actually it's pretty obvious that the above message isn't all true.

Well, to sum it all up, the "Start Windows Normally" choice didn't work. So I chose Safe Mode. I was still pretty mad at the computer.
I have WORK to DO! How could you DO this to ME????

In Safe Mode, I was informed that a program had caused the system instability. The program is *drum rolls* NVIDIA GeForce 256. I got some information from a credible source that this is a graphics card thingie. Owh...I wonder how it can cause such (castrastropic) illogical instability when it has been working fine for about...half a year?

Oh well, for now have to depend on this getting-nicer-everytime-I-use-it laptop :D It's my Dad's actually. Have to computer hop till the desktop is up and running like normal again....*sigh*

Well, me gotta go now. have a couple of things to do before embarking upon the new week. Cya all~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home