Friday, February 24, 2006

I *nearly* visited Kelana View Park! (where IS this place anyway.....)

Today, I was taking the bus home, the usual routine. Bus from Taylors to Kelana Jaya station, then LRT from KJ to Taman Bahagia, then bus from Tmn Bahagia to Damansara Jaya. So I unboarded the LRT. Then waited for the bus. The bus I have to take is 901-B. What I saw was 902-B that day. I assumed that it was the bus, so I quickly boarded it. Silly me...the bus would have to turn right to wards my area, but surprisingly this bus turned left! Omg...I looked at my ticket, and it said Dari : 01 View Park Ke: 01 View Park....omg......wrong bus!!! When the bus reached to a halt at the traffic light, I confirmed with the bus driver. Yeah...it doesn't stop at Damansara Jaya. Thanking him, I came down from the bus and walked back all the way to Taman Bahagia station. Haih....next time I better pay more attention to the signs on the buses...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home