Friday, February 17, 2006

The end of intro week

Today marks the end of the introduction week at Taylor's. I've seen all my lecturers, the first lectures of all my subjects, and how cold the lecture hall is =P Today also marks the end of the beginning(i have like 3 years to complete, waddya expect??)

So my subjects for this term are Marketing Foundations(marketer wannabes), Managing People and Organisations(manager wannabes), Accounting for Business(accountant wannabes *smiles), and lastly Economics for Business(economist wannabes). Four subjects. To some, this may sound like I have the least subjects to study and everything, until they see the entire overview of the subject + tutorials.
But I don't deny that my schedule is really light(Mel, read this! *Mwahaha*) Some days I only have 2 hours of a class, other days I have 4 hours of class and tutorials. At most, I only have 2 different lectures/tutorials in a day. Whoopee!

Above all other things, the one thing which I find very difficult is the farness of the college. Taylor's is..uhh.....not in bird's eye view AT ALL from my house, unlike my previous college(if u stand at the top of my roof, you can literally see it! Near eh? :D) But then I consider it an adventure rather a burden when going to college :D Many thanks to one of my friends who offered to take me to college and sometimes back (you know who you are), with a price of course(petrol prices ain't cheap nowadays, look at the taximen! Base price starts at RM2!)

So far lecture classes are alright with me. The lecture theater is so cold, you can actually fall asleep fairly easy. Note to self : Need.Sweets.To.Keep.Awake.Or.Else.
No I don't want to flunk any subjects this year(especially Economics!)
I want to do good, or better, excellently, in my subjects, in blur hopes of getting a scholarship then perhaps, perhaps, I can go overseas for my last year XD
But obviously I have to work really hard and really organise my time(which I suck at) to achieve such dreams. People would say, all talk and no action.

So this is just a post I did about my intro.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home