Monday, March 13, 2006

Monday blues...

Woke up late today, at about 7am. Oh my gawd! My alarm actually rang at 6am, or to be more precise, 5.54am(my handphone time is 6 minutes fast).

So what did I do? I got up at that time, turned the alarm off, and SnOoZe until 7am!!! NoT a good thing to do on a Monday when I have an Economics tutorial class at 8am!! Rushed through getting myself ready. Luckily I've already packed my things the night before. The habit's beginning to sink in. My efforts worked! :D Compared to the year before last...I packed my stuff BEFORE I go to school. Which leads to the fact that I'm often late to school and my name being written down quite some times. =P

Now only to inhibit the "wake-up-at-6am" habit....going to be quite a tough one as I seldom go to bed early...that's why I was late today.
Rushed off to fetch Karen and totally forgot about the nice chocolatey donut on the table *drats* oh well...

Reached to class about 7.50am...amazingly, I wasn't late! :D hurray! xD I drove pretty fast today (damn scary) about 100km/h...in an Avanza, it's pretty unstable, and I really felt it today...but the road was pretty straight all the way so it wasn't so bad...

Class was...usual...me loathing Economics more and more because I can never understand why I'm studying in the first place and I don't see any connecting between Accounting and Economics...(I'm just not facing reality that's all...)

Then Marketing Foundations comes into view. Nothing unusual. Then got informed that the Economics study skills workshop was today, so decided to attend it.
The workshop ended afte like one hour and 15 minutes....and I extended my parking by 2 hours!! Spent some time at the computer room with my groupmates doing the MPO assignment. Still cracking head because the topic wasn't what I believed in, unfortunately. Sigh...

Was quite a day for me. I'm still (lazy)unmotivated to do Economics :/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home