Monday, March 20, 2006

A bad day, a bad month ahead...it's not even noon yet

Although I only partially believe those things Mrs. Too write about Feng Shui, I seem to think she is able to forecast what is going to happen this month. This month, she noted that those born in the Rabbit year will face minor accidents and illness, but I thought "If i look after myself well, it wouldn't happen right?"

Wrong I was.
Today, it's not even noon yet, and I had already fallen on the stairs of my own home. Bruises on my legs and elbow. I slipped on the stairs and fell. Luckily I didn't fall all the way down or else I don't think even Mrs. Too can forecast the results of the situation.

Apart from that, I received news about the CPU i sent to the computer shop for repair and formatting. Well, the CPU died, totally this time. No point in fixing, the guy said. He said he had already solved the initial problem I was facing before giving up and sending the CPU to the shop. My formatting wasn't the problem(by the way, I want to thank those people who has helped me through the process of formatting that computer. Really, it was a big help :D), seems like the motherboard's lifespan has reached its limits and now wishes to R.I.P. He estimated the CPU has been used for about 6 years(I don't know, it used to be my uncle's computer, not mine). Hmm...:/

Well, at least now I know I wouldn't have any computers to go online anymore. I can't always rely on my Dad's laptop, in fact he is already complaining in case we start "abusing" his laptop instead. I have to admit he has a point there. That's partly the reason why the CPU's lifespan has been shorten alot!

Hmm....maybe I should start "abusing" the computers at my college instead. Haha :D Okay maybe I won't be so mean, but I have no where else to do my work(Cyber cafes is NOT an option! All those DotA...RO....Maple Story....oh boy am I tempted......crap....).

Argh~nvm, enough about that.
Today decided to find my own way to Subang Parade. Unfortunately, got lost in a housing area, the people there were looking at me as if I'm a potential rapist, which made me rather uneasy.

Decided to go home after the failed attempt. Haihz~

In the previous post, actually, it wasn't supposed to be blank after the title but I dunno why it came out blank, and when I click "Edit" to see the contents, they're missing! I have no idea how it happened, but I think the title says alot. =P

My Dad told me recently he's thinking of getting a second hand Kancil for me to drive to and from college. From what he said, it's a Kancil 660 automatic. 660...he told me there's not much pickup as it's auto(then why you didn't get a manual one for me...)and it eats more petrol too. Oh my god...better start saving now before next year(news is that the government might increase again....sigh....).

Today morning(before the falling from the stairs incident), went to college as usual for Economics tutorials. Left the Case Study article in the car while I lugged my textbook, lecture notes, tutorial work and my own file upstairs. Today our lecturer was rather animated in class. Tried to wake the students up he said, but I think...he's making himself look funny so we'll be more eager to speak up. Marketing lecture was cancelled today, so I left at about 10am.

No other news so far, except my MPO debate group leader called me to go to the computer lab because I hadn't cited my quotes properly. Had to find the websites again.

Well I got to go now....have to apply some ointment on my bruises...*sob*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home