Friday, February 10, 2006

New college, new environment, new people, new everything!

Actually I'm writing this on 2.02am on February 11 but I changed the time so it'll still be February 10...I'm such a time-cheater! =P

Anyway, my course at my new college has already commenced, and I had attended it's orientation day today.

Early in the morning, my friend came to fetch me(I know I ma fan you, soree! ><) to the college. Asked me if I was excited, actually I was more sleepy than excited! =P There were 2 other girls in the car excluding me and her, one whom I'm familiar with in secondary school, the other whom I don't really know, let alone see her. Knew a few new friends today, same course! :D

There was a talk in the morning for about 2 hours, and we went there abit late! Oops! We sat at the near front row because of that...
After the talk, the newcomers(meaning those who never have been to the college at all) we asked to go for a campus tour. Those who used to study other courses were to stay at the Lecture Theater. So...I parted from my friends and was on my own with the other fellow coursemates-to-be.

Lead by two juniors, we were taken to tour the floors on the business building, then the ADP building, then back to the business building again. The reason we were at the ADP building is just because the library is there! Okay, it ain't very convenient because we had to cross a road to get to the other building. Heck, why did they separate all the buildings anyway?? If raining then how?? :S I'm not a umbrella-bringing person.

I think the tour-leaders were abit tension. Could tell when they explained the floors and other things. Hmm....oh also realised that toilets are referred to and labelled as relief points, and not toilets in the building....canggihnyer! :D

While touring, the group leaders actually did some advertising on their way, giving out leaflets about the Valentine gifts they were selling. No delivery(unlike back in my secondary school), you buy and send it to the person you want to send to by yourself. There was one bottle with pink or blue colour liquid inside, depends on what colour you want. When shaken, it creates this "movements" inside. Quite a pretty sight really, but it'll be boring after awhile. There's the usual message in the bottle, and other gifts which I didn't ponder too long on. No money to buy la, so poor liao. Going to college has made me poor =P

After that, back in the business building, we were introduced to the activities clubs available. Not all clubs' representatives were there, and unfortunately the club I wanted to join(bowling club) is listed there but there were no representatives! *Sob*

Halfway through the tour, I escaped! XP Actually I was called to have lunch with a group of friends(6 people to be exact) so I left the tour group. Ahaha~ I hope they don't realise someone's missing! Or else....=P After lunch, 3 of them planned to go and watch a movie(Big Momma's House 2-I wanna watch! Anyone wanna go with me??:D) and the other three(me included) head home.

Reaching home, I was literally sweating! These days the weather is unpredictable! One minute, it looks like it's gonna rain, the next minute the sun comes out so brightly I can actually boil eggs! Lolx! Okay so I was exagerating on that.

About 2 something in the afternoon, Mom wanted to go to The Curve. She took me to my previous college to collect my Foundation Certificate. I went to the Examination Department, and to my disappointment, there wasn't anybody there! On the window were the words "Collection of Certificates : 2pm-4pm". At that time, it was already 2.30pm! I waited for quite some time, then gave up and went to the Bursary to collect my refunds from the college. Then was told that it wans't ready yet! Argh! My trip to that college is for nothing! While waiting, my Mom parked the car not far from the entrance, and my siblings were asleep soundly in the car.

Head off to The Curve. I was pretty temperamental on the way there, partly because I was sleepy. When I'm sleepy, I get very agitated really fast. I'll scream and jump and throw tantrum if somebody disturbs for no earthly reasons. Sometimes even asking questions is prohibited, because I'll unconciously(or subconciously) diss the person. Sure nobody wanna get dissed right? right? I don't know why, but this year seems to be a very temperamental year for me.

Mom dragged my siblings and I to Borders. I was replying smses to a certain someone(you know who you are, if you're reading this) while trying to catch some sleep. Then I was dragged once again to Popular Bookstore at Ikano Powercentre. Read this book I saw near the entrance. Hmm...the cover seemed innocent enough, inside got alot of naughty things...eww! Went to the humour section and read joke books =P

After that, Mom borrowed me money to buy a handphone cover. I didn't need one actually, but my current one was becoming faded already. Probably used it to much because this year is the year which I seem to see myself going out every week. I didn't used to to that in the previous years. I only go out once in a blue moon.

Drove hom and then tried to get some sleep but kept getting messages on my handphone. After a while, got an alert on my handphone stating that the battery power is low. Plug the handphone to charge, and then slept. It was already about 7-something in the evening.

And guess what time I woke up? 12am! :O I missed dinner! Okay thank god Mom left some mihun or I'd be eating bread and milk tonight =P Anyway, it's been a long day and omg! it's already 3.01am! Hee hee!

I have to go now, adios~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home