Monday, May 30, 2005

One bad day(saya belum insaf lagi -.-")

Just forget about the title for awhile because what I'm telling you now is a totally different thing.

Remember that I said that I am working on weekends? After yesterday had passed, I have to change the "am" to "was" because the manager decided not to employ part-timers anymore. Though I don't know the real reason, but I suspect that the manager did that because she want's to save some money. Did you know that for a shop like that, it's really hard to get sales? I'm serious because, heck, nobody else goes there except for the regular customers with the G.A. Member Card(since they can get 10% off).

So, basically, I'm free on weekends now, and I felt lucky because I was planning on quitting, and was cracking my head for an answer because I had told the manager that I'm working permanently. My parents were surprised, but they said that if I want to find another job, but I think I'll take a rest for now.

Okay, now this is related to the title.

Today(Monday), I woke up quite early in the morning, and got ready to college. I was about 5 minutes late to Computing Class, but Ms. Shirley was explaining about some talk for the UNSW students, so I just sat and chat with Neeraa and Xiao Wei. After the one hour break, we went into English Class late 10 minutes. Ms Leena was discussing about ways to describe an author through his or her writings. Wow...read 4 articles from the textbook, and made assumptions from it.

After English is Accounting. I was abit late because the lift was abit slow today. It seemed to have stopped on every floor!!! Ms Angeline didn't make things better, but it was my fault because I didn't complete my homework. After Accounting Neeraa and I were debating on whether we should go 1 Utama. In the end, we went with Angela and Induu.

Had lunch of french fries and ice-cream in MacDonalds, then walked around, looking at clothes. Between the four of us, only Neeraa and Angela bought some stuff. Then we went on a wild goose chase looking the store named "Wh", and found it at 2.50. After not being able to find the thing Neera wanted, we went to the carpark. Had a long walk across the roof because I had parked the car at the old wing of 1 Utama and NOT the new wing, and we were on the new wing.

By the time we got back from 1 Utama, Neeraa and I were nearly 20 minutes late for class. Angela and Induu went home because their class had finished for the day. Ms Elsie didn't look very happy because most of us didn't finish up our homework. She hasn't been in the good mood since my seniors' exams started.

After the grueling one hour, I came to the computer lab and finish up the Task 10 Ms. Shirley asked to do. Due date is this Wednesday, but I'm planning to do it early, and my computer at home is too old to do this assignment anyway. Thought of doing Task 11, but I think I'll go off now.

Adios everyone =) May the force be with you ;)

P.S. Did you realise I'm late for every class today?
P.S. Thanks Shu Wei, for informing me about the readability on this website. I'll fix it soon ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home