Sunday, May 01, 2005

I suck at making pasta :'(

My pasta failed. To start off with, the cheeses I used was the wrong type, sigh...and...not enough salt is another factor of the failure. Haihz. I'll be making pasta in another six months' time. Now for the cookies. Will have more info next week, probably, hopefully.

Oh, and I've almost finished the scarf I'm making since 4 days ago. Just a couple more rows and I'll be able to cast off and wear XD

But it's not very appropiate in Malaysia. Not that it's hot when you wear it, it's just that Malaysians don't wear scarfs. -.- How leh....

Oh btw, today is Labour Day, a Sunday. What a nice day. And it's the birthday of a friend of mine. You know who you are. I can't mention her name unless she allows me too. For me, I have this priovacy protection policy to follow. Sorry peepz. -.-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home