Wednesday, May 11, 2005

Little Dwarf

Woke up at 7.45am today. Economics class at 9am >.< I was so glad it's only for an hour, because first thing is that I hadn't eaten anything for breakfast, so I can't stand through if it had been 2 hours.

After that, two hours of practical in Computing Studies. Learned how to do a golfball using Adobe Photoshop. Haha~~ Mine looked super fake. But the one Ms. Shirley showed on the projector was so nice >.< Dang!

After class, walked to Atria, and to G.A. Had a small talk with the full-timer working there. Argh~she couldn't find the necklaces and earrings that were sold last Sunday. I'm in so deep trouble. Just don't ask me further about it.

Then she gave me good news, my pay has arrived!! ^_^ Used part of it to pay for the top I wanted, then stayed around and chat for a couple more minutes. Went home at 1.30pm.

Reached home sweatin buckets >.< Started playing Haunting Ground. Finally I passed the first enemy. Now to deal with the second. For HG players, you'd know. Halfway through the game, I paused and turned on the computer. Logged on the internet and search for the walkthrough for HG. Some creepy game it is, but actually it's easy(only the enemies made it hard).

Oh, and before I go off, there's something I wanna share with you all. An experience that left me thinking that if you had left any item(puchases, wallet, anything in that matter!) do not go back and search for it, it's just not worth your effort.

I had gone to 1 Utama on that particular Wednesday, last Wednesday if I'm not wrong, by using the KDU Hall Bus. Went with the purpose of buying a jeans skirt, and a gift for me mom and godmom.
Unfortunately, on the way to ROMP to buy jeans, I left the gift for godmom on a public telephone. Ack! Bad news!

Unfortunately, I only realised it was missing 6 hours later, which is waaaayyyyy too late! Drove the car with mom to 1 Utama, and went to several shops that I had been into that day, only to remember that I left the purchases on the public phone because mom reminded me about the call. Found the item to be missing. Asked the receptionist, but she said there's no missing items being brought to her *sob*

Bought the gifts again with money given by mom *thank you*, and started to find the car. I had forgotten where I had parked the car, and there was this sorta wild goose chase goin here n there just looking for the car...And...never ask Burmese guards about parking lots,they'll lead you into a more confusing state.

The supposingly 30 minutes search for the lost purchases became a 3 hour search for the car!!! At the end, at 11pm, we finally asked a guard(Malaysian) and very much thanks to him, the car was finally located! Ack~
Reminded me about what Dad had said about the lost puchases. "Just leave it there la" he said. I was stubborn and didn't listen to him, but now realised that, hey, he made more sense than I do. I'm so darn brainless -.-"

6 Comments:

At 8:05 AM , Blogger Robbstar said...

woah. 6 hours later of course people take away lar. but actually it can't be 100% true cause it depends on the person who found it. I f the person is honest enough U could get it back

 
At 5:31 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

Yea..unfortunately....there's people who're just NOT honest....*sigh* >.<

 
At 11:10 PM , Blogger - Michelle - said...

aiyo~ pity u la~ but y u so clumsy? forgot de gift n oso ur parked car~ (-_-!!) my fren left her wallet n hp in the cafe too~went back in 10 minutes time to get it back but.. *peww* its gone~

 
At 11:46 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

1 Utama is one dangerous place....muz keep in mind adi -.-"

 
At 3:32 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Omg so kelian.. so next time remember where u park your car and dun left anything ^^ clumsy girl

FanSheng

 
At 7:48 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

Okay okay, I know now -.-"

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home