Friday, April 29, 2005

Working life is boring -.-

In the previous post, I have touched on my workplace. Well, so far, it's nice. Working on the weekends is flexible and does not clash with my ccollege classes. Plus, I get to earn money :D If I am not wrong, I have only wrote about Thursday and Friday in the previous post. Now, I shall continue with Saturday and Sunday.

-Saturday-
Shoe shop today! ^^ I like being in the shoe shop. Bright n cheerful like it always was. One thing, I can tell more about shoes better than clothes. What's more, the shoes are the "in" thing now, platform-like shoes made out of wood with pretty decorations here n there...usually in the favour of office ladies n middle-aged women.

Happened to make quite some sales. About 4-6 shoes were sold. Man am I so happy ^^ At night I started to do alot of things myself while my supervisor for that day looks over. Stock checks...Cash n bank money checks...quite tiring. Had to clean the shop everyday, so I had to start at 8.30pm. Pretty early as the shop's opening and closing times are 10.30 and 9.30. The shop officially opens at 10.45 depending how fast we count the money to make sure its enough, and count the stocks again.

So, that's all for Saturday(oh by the way, my leg hurts :'( )

-Sunday-
In the boutique today. Happened to browse through a particular rack and saw this really, really, cute top!! XD Okay...so it is cute....but the price is not....RM29.90 for a top like that...I'd have to wait till I get my pay, then I can splurge all I want XD
*Ahem* anyway, since it was Sunday, the supervisor told me that usually only lunchtime would the number of customers pick up. Hmm...so whole morning I was listening to Fish Leong on radio(been listening over n over again). Her song "Fly Away" title sounds similar to one of F.I.R.'s song, Fly Away. But of course, it is not the same song. Fish's was more towards soft music, FIR's was rock. So far, only had one sale. A lady came in while I was cleaning up(had to start at 8.00 because the shop's bigger), she wanted to purchase a skirt she's been looking for but hadn't been able to as we often closed early. So I let her in. She chose the skirt, bought it and went. I thought there weren't any more "disturbance", but as usual, I'm wrong.
Another lady came in, correction, TWO ladies. They're both relatives, if I'm not wrong. Came in together. Ms. Joey told me to tell them to go away, but they sorta forced in, and we just let them go look around quick. They also used "I'm going back to Singapore tomorrow, and when I always come to this shop, it's closed" Haihz. In the end, didn't buy anything. Haihz.
Continued cleaning, and I had "banjir-ed" the floor by mistake, didn't rinse the mop a bit before mopping the floor >.< oopzz
Hmm...Ms. Joey is already leaving this week, will not see her on Saturday anymore :'(
And the shop which my sisters usually get their RO reload cards from is moving...Joey's husband works there. Joey is going because her husband had been transfered...sad....

So that's all.
Oh, today is Friday, isn't it?
On Wednesday, I had made Mesclun Salad. It tasted nice, but the dressing wasn't cold enough...sigh....didn't put in the fridge long enough. But it was nice ^^
Today, I'll be trying my hands at baked pasta pie for lunch, and cookies for next week. ^^

Logging off now ^_^

3 Comments:

At 9:25 PM , Blogger Robbstar said...

ahh workin life like that one lar. The customer is always rite. hey the shop izit those shops on the 1st floor on the right if U come in from kfc?

 
At 8:01 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

yea...got two shops..juz look up, there's a sign "G.A."

 
At 5:34 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

yea...got two shops..juz look up, there's a sign "G.A."

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home