Friday, May 27, 2005

Boots! Boots! Boots! XD

Hey, guess what?? A few days ago, I'm a proud owner of a pair of new boots!! XD Yippie! Bought at a considerably cheap price at RM69.90!! Hmm....I used to think boots cost a bomb. I mean, it's made of leather, and things made out of leather ain't cheap, so, I counted it'll be roughly more than RM100. But I got a surprised that this one costs only RM69.90, so I bought it!! :D Now I can go around places wearing boots boots boots!

Now I'll talk about today's events.
Hmm....drove to college today(by the way, Mom had banned me from driving to college any other days other than Friday, because I came home late twice in a row). It wasn't really my fault I came home late, it was because of the discussions that made me go overtime, and when I came home, my mom was so angry, but hey, my siblings wasn't late for school anyway :(

Started of with Academic English at 9am. Ms Leena was saying that blogging can help improve english language, provided it was written with correct english and NOT in "sms" language ^^""
She herself is a blogger(but she ain't telling where her blog is, because it's kind of personal blog thing), and she encourage us to blog. "Those who are already bloggers, go on blogging, and those who are not, start blogging" Such nice encouragement.

I'm proud to be a blogger.

I totally forgot about my presentation title again(darn it). Ms Leena showed us some of the title my classmates cum friends chose. Such a variety there was! From depression to rape to marriages to social ethics, heck, can't even name them all o.o

After A.English is my most dislikable subject, Economics. Today was tutorials again, and Ms Elsie wasn't really happy that we didn't do our reading for the questions she gave us. Many times had she said this "Haiyo, I'm already spoon-feeding you all with my notes, now you want me to breast-feed oso larh???? By directly giving you answers without you doing your part???" Then there's this "guilty look" on our faces. I managed to escaped by getting those easy questions so I just answer them with ease.
After the daunting 2 hour session, I drove home. Supposed to wait for Adrienne to go bowling in 1 Utama, but was cancelled and probably brought to next week. Then I slept until about 4.30 pm. Ezreen was having a party at her house, farewell party for herself and Lana, since Ezreen going off to MMU, and Lana going off to PPG.
Drove there at 5pm, and had a slice of Cheesecake, bought at King's Confectionary. MMmMmMmmmm delicious :D Then had 2 rounds of Uno before cleaning up and driving Lana and her sister, Joanne home. Let Ezreen drive 2 rounds around her neighbourhood before that. Then I drove to SS2, drop Lana and Joanne, off, then drive Ezreen back to her house. Darn Ezreen, when I let her drive with promise that she'd only drive one round, she drove 2 rounds!! Luckily the petrol hasn't finish yet, or else......
I reached home at about 7.30pm, had a plate of fried rice, and a bowl of cereal(I'm hungry!!) Tomorrow, the Economics tutor is coming(god, I hate tuition!!!). Argh, have to endure one hour before going to work. I'm walking to work tomorrow anyway, because Dad's going to service the Avanza, and I obviously can't drive the Mercedes...walkie walkie for me :D

So, I'll be logging off now. Adios~

1 Comments:

At 1:27 AM , Blogger Robbstar said...

woah where is Lana goin... ur talkin bout Lana Lang right? or not......

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home