Monday, February 28, 2005

The End of The Month

Wow! I did not know I've been in college for quite awhile already! It's the last day in the month of February! Feb 28th! ^^ Time seriously passes really fast when you're having fun....and when you're not really having fun too...

So many good times and bad times in college already. Like the time when the lift stayed at Ground Floor when I had waited for quite sometime for it to come up to 3rd Floor. In the end, decided to just take the stairs.

So hmm....there's nothing much to blog here. Currently my schedule is pretty light, though I have no idea why. Oh by the way, I finally had my hair highlighted!! Thanks Mom ^^ Now it looky like blonde, sometimes red and purple ^^ So unique XD

Hmm lately had gotten a lot of assignments especially in Economics and Accounting classes. >.< Hmm.....and my driving exam is on March 7th!! So fast, I don't know if i'm able to finish learning everythin on time or not X.x

Yesterday I started learning 3 point turn. Eeek! Turning the stering wheel is one of the hardest >.< My hands had sort of become jelly due to that >.< The car sei fo about i think twice already. What made it worst was that it was raining that particular morning. >.<

I think this is about what I'll blog for today. I'm so tired. And I still have Econs and Acc homeworkz to do >.<

Adios~~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home