Monday, December 27, 2004

eh? Sunway College?

Today...(well, obviously, what other days am i supposed to mainly blog about, anyway...) I got up at about 9. Wow, so late! I just lay in bed until about 9.30 then I went downstairs and help Mom send Blackie to the back of the house. Lock her in the cage and then I had breakfast. The usual, I don't have to brag about it. Then went upstairs and do about fifty questions from the yellow book I'm supposed to practice for the upcoming Undang exam. Reminds me of Sejarah. Never did like Sejarah. Oh well...
Then, I wondered what I'm supposed to do with all those blank cards I made. Some were supposed to be for New Year, and the rest would be for Chinese New Year. Emm...supposed to get Yi-Lin and Soo Wen's address. I remember SMS-ing Yi-Lin but she never reply back. Guess I have to ask Soo Wen for her's the next time she goes online. Or else I can't send any card to her. Then, came online(and now I'm online again!) and played a few games on Neopets. After that, tried to read Yamada Taro but my sisters kept bugging me to know what I was doing so I didn't get a chance to read all of it. Then, I let sister Mei Ping come online while I go take a bath then took lunch. Porridge as usual. After that, got ready to go out and find a job. Sister Mei Mei tagged along. We went around Atria a couple of times. Saw some adverts on shopfronts. but most of them, when I go in and ask, they usually say no more vacancy. Geram~
The Delifrance had vacancies. One of them was just right for me, until I found out that they require 3 months of work. Wah! How worr~~ The most I have is 2 months. After asking a few shops, and got rejected, I went to my supposed-to-be target, the restaurant that wanted waitress outside Atria. Earlier on, just as my sister and I reach Parkson, it started raining heavily. So, I couldn't go to the restaurant yet. Went we reached the restaurant, the advert said I have to call to ask for the vacancy. I saved the number and head home. Reaching home, with leg pain, I went upstairs and started reading my new Seventeen magazine. Something on the front cover grabbed my attention. "Which College or Uni is right for you?". Of course...haha....I turned straight to the page indicated. Looking under the Business, Accounting and Finance collumn, I saw Sunway College and Taylor's College listed. Hey, what happened to KDU? KDU did not appear at all. Weird!
Then, I read the zodiac guide and found out that those born in the rabbit year are extremely popular for those who are socials. The bad part on the other side, is this "When it comes to relationships, you end up giving more of yourself to your partnerthan is realistically healthy." They also quoted that these people hate arguments and will "try anything to avoid a fight." Wow, really? I wonder if that's true.
Few hours back, I called the number I saved from the restaurant I want to work in. Talked to the whoevers-on-the-other-side, and set up an interview on this Wednesday, at about 4. Wah, feeling a bit nervous now, since this is the first time I'm applying for a job. :S Whatsmore, no friend of mine wants to work as waitresses. Sigh...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home