Wednesday, December 29, 2004

To KDU...again....

Went to KDU earlier this afternoon, again. This time I'm there to register as a student for the first intake. And this time, I also forgot to take my original forecast slip and my I.C. Why is it that I always screw up things? Geez...
After paying the wang pendahuluan of RM300, went to Parkson and Mom got me a new skirt. Black skirt. I thought of trying on the "M" size but then I changed my mind and decided to try on the "S" size. Wah...I must have lost a massive amount of weight or something. The "S" size was a slightly big. Can be considered "ngam ngam" already. Waaaah....
The whirt skirsts are more "laku" than the black skirts. There's only "L" and "XL" sizes left. Waaaaa~~~ I also want a white skirt. Hmm....maybe I can beg Mom to get me one from Fajar later... It's really rare if you were to see me in skirt, because I never really had a skirt since I threw my bright red miniskirt away the other day. And that bright red skirt was since I was in Standard 6. I never really grew much the last few years. Now, I have to find some tops that could match with the black skirt, or else the RM40 skirt will go to waste.
Oh, by the way, this time it's not a miniskirt, because I have had enough of miniskirts.

1 Comments:

At 9:57 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

buy tramadol no prescription tramadol time release - tramadol dosage buzz

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home