Thursday, October 12, 2006

When it comes to Statistics assignments...

I overslept.

My Statistics assignment groupmates would NOT be happy to hear this, but I'm only starting to do my part now, which is 4.30am on this miserable Thursday morning.

Earlier I carelessly left my thumbdrive in college and a friend of mine took it home for me.
It seems like I'm getting more careless as this is the second time it happened.

As for the emo-ing side of me:
Have you ever felt as if some of your friends are actually frienemies?
Y'know, friend and at the same time, your enemy.

Weird.
I have some who are like that.
I dunno what to say la, it takes time for people to show their true colours I guess.
And I still do keep in touch with some of them, the others I just let the friendship drift
(It's not like I want to maintain it -_-)

It's better off that we didn't met in the firstplace. Those fuckers.

Ahh damn emo >_<

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home