Friday, January 28, 2005

In denial mode

Slept really early yesterday, so when I woke up today, I felt really energetic. An hour before my alarm rang, I was already awake. But I resist not turning on my phone incase some insane person calls me at that beastly hour in the morning. So everything ready, and, for once, I ate bread and cheese for breakfast rather than the usual not-so-filling Milo. I came to college at 8.30, and somehow I don't feel like going to the cafeteria. I went upstairs, saw Adeline in class. She had Legal Studies that morning. Now I'm still hoping my parents won't enter me into the UNSW external foundation, because I'm not studying legals!!! And I will never, hopefully....

First was English class. Yipes! I had forgotten to do my assignment! Whatsmore I was sitting in front, initial target for her. But luckily she didn't, or I'll be dead(not literally!). Manage to pull through English. But might not have such lucky escape next time. Then, after that is Economics. Seems like everything concerning Econs is Supply and Demand. The english terms are getting on my nerves, and since I do not have an Ecomic background in high school, I don't understand it in BM either. Sad :(

Later was Computing class. During lunch time somemore!! Can't eat >.< Lecturer is a punctual person and she also wants her students to be punctual as well! Nak dapat Oreos untuk makan pun tak boleh >.< Had to tahan! Today had to pay Ms. Elsie RM70 for the five books for Econs, and Ms. Shirley for the 3 Computing textbooks. Wa lau, RM112 in a day! Crap man.....and the Econs textbooks will not be used by the lecturer, instead, she's gonna teach us with her notes, so basically it's of no use, unless you want to get some extra points. :( RM70 wasted!

Classes for me finished at 1pm. Had to carry down 3 folders and 6 textbooks to the third floor, where my locker is. So heavy....nearly couldn't make it...

Oh yeah, I had a shock this morning. I was goig to my locker to egt my English textbooks and my folders when I realised the keys to my locker is hanging from the padlock!!! OMG! I must have left it there the day before!!! Argh! I panic-ed and kept searching if anything was stolen!! Nothing was stolen, so I felt very relieved.
I have got to remember if I took the keys to my locker or not, or else more headache would occur. :P

I think that's all about today. Pretty long and boring blog, but nevermind.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home