Monday, January 24, 2005

Driving is fun....driving is not fun....driving is fun....driving is not fun......

Monday has come, and will be gone in another 45 minutes or so. Since I have nothing to talk about today, I'll blog about what happened yesterday.

Alarm woke me up at about 6.55 am. Then, I falled asleep again until about 7.40am. I immediately jumped out of bed and rushed to get things ready. I was going to change when the transport came to pick me up to Safety Driving School, at 7.55!!. Shit! I started to panic!! I had not had my breakfast, and just got out the house in time before it went off ithout me(like the last time >.<). I got my IC this time, and I brought the SmartCard for the bengkel, but they don't need the SmartCard anymore. Can throw now, hehehehe. Two girls(including me), and another guy were in the car. Got to SDC at about 8 something. I had forgotten to bring my handphone on that particular day, and I kind of felt weird without it....Anyhow, when we got there, the guy who brought us to SDC told us to have a cup of tea or something before the lecture starts. Then, we found out the lecturer only starts at 9.30!! Argh! I was made to get up so early for what??? Then other girl that was with me is Chu Ling(i think I got the name right.) She's from the same secondary school, and she's in HELP doing A-Levels if I'm not mistaken. Another fellow A-Levels. But I'm not in HELP of course. Don't even know how t get there.

The person conducting the lecture mainly explained about the five important things we have to do before we start driving. Like adjusting the seat, mirror, seat belt, and another 2 things I forgot. :P It was interesting, but if I continue ranting about the bengkel, a lot of people are gonna fall asleep. ZZZzzzzzz

Okay okay, skip. Fast forward pleaseeeee.
Ahah! LAter on, came home at about 2(was tired), but I watched National Treasure!! Woohoo! Now I got reason to not go One Utama and watch the movie. Save money~~
Oh, and I bought my CNY clothes already. Not from 1U, but from morning market(see? I'm poor.....hehe). Got some really nice clothes there, and luckily they fit me!! Usually the ones I get from 1U can't fit me even if they're size S !!! Ridiculous isn't it?? :P

Okiez, I gotta go now. Got to finish the group presentation before next week. Ciaoz~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home