Saturday, December 25, 2004

Christmas Afternoon

Hehe, nothing special about Christmas today. Just stayed at home and baked a batch of blueberry muffins that didn't work out well. I should lower the temperature next time. Anyway, did anyone realise that there aren't any comment link on my blog page? I tried the code but it didn't really appear, maybe because I placed the code in the wrong line. I'll have to try that again.
Okay, these days, I'm feeling a bit "fan" with streamyx. Often than not, I couldn't go online as there's something wrong with the line. The DSL line kept blinking and on. Then I noticed that everytime I make a call, the DSL stopped blinking, temporarily. Now I'm taking advantage, of course. Hehe...
My dad finally decides to send me to KDU to further my studies. Deggree in Business Accounting. 60+k....Probably either starting in January or March. These days, other than reading people's blog and reading mail and blogging, I'm just playing Neopets. Lame, right? What to do...
Tomorrow have to go to Atria. Haih...hope can get the job *prays hard*. I cleaned my room this morning. Looking much better now, after throwing some things which I had no idea why I kept them in the first place. I just remember, my hp credit's going to expire in a few more days. On new year day, somemore. I'd better top up one of these days, first.
Think that's about all that's happen today. Ciaoz

P.S. Realise the time.....4.44 pm .....scary.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home