Friday, December 24, 2004

To Atria and it's surroundings today...

Guess what??? I found 2 job oppourtunities. One in Atria and one outside Atria. Hey, for those people who told me that there's wouldn't be a chance finding a job in this area, I'm sorry but I'll have to prove you wrong. Thought of asking someone to "teman" me work but after crossing out a few names I'm only left with Ezreen, since many of my friends said they did not want to be a waitress. I have no choice, either waitress or promoter, since these two jobs are available at walking distance.

Today's Christmas eve already. Dad couldn't place and order in time for the Christmas turkey. Sigh...
Now, to indulge in a little "heong peng" for tea-time. Ba baii!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home