Friday, December 24, 2004

Streamyx...is it really as good as it supposed to be...?

There's seriously some thing wrong. I don't know if it's my imagination or what, but the fonts on webpages...aren't they a little bigger than before...? Emm...
Okay, I'll start off about today. I went out with Mom and sisters and brother to Atria, and had lunch in Esquire Kitchen. Then walked to the medical hall outside Atria. While Mom was inside having a nice chat with the shop lady, I played with my brother and made him puked on the florr by accident! Oops! Sorry Jian! :S

Earlier on, while I was on the way to Esquire Kitchen, I saw this sign on a board written, "Part-Time Promoters" wanted in The Uniform Shop. I was, well, happy to know there's a job until I saw the date...They only wanted promoters until Jan 2, and after that, no more job :(
Then, passed by a restaurant outside Atria and saw this Waiter/Waitress wanted sign at a restaurant. I might try there.

By the time I come home, I tried calling Mr.Kevin to inquire more about the job in The Uniform Shop, but he must have turn off his handphone coz they sent me to the Celcom voice message centre or something. Felt tired so I took a nap. After that had dinner while wathing Eloise at Christmas Time. Called Ezreen after the show's over to ask if she wants to join me and ask for the job. She wasn't interested in taking a job around here, so there goes my last hope of working with a friend :'(

Hmm...I'm still trying to add music to my blog but it still doesn't seem to work. Aiyoh! So unhappy, couldn't go to Sunway Piramid today to watch Kung Fu Hustle with Shu Wei. Waaaaa :'(

I just found out recently that Yi-Lin stopped blogging. Just read that in Soo Wen's blog. Wonder why...

Now I'm right here blogging. Em...blogging and maybe staying online until past midnight....just maybe.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home