Thursday, December 23, 2004

Tired...

I went for a Undang seminar today. Mr. Yew called me the day before and told me to get ready by 12.00 pm. I got ready by 11.00 am just in case. Unfortunately, the person taking me and a few others to the centre came at about 12.30. I was hungry, because I went out without any lunch. Stupid, aren't I?
Today at the seminar hall, I happened to see Wen Nie and Daniel Poon. What coincidence! Anyway, the seminar was from about 2 pm until 6.30pm. There was a break in between. I wanted to buy bread to alas perut but I had a fifty ringgit note and 95 cents, so couldn't really get anything. Stayed hungry.
After the freakingly long seminar, everyone was to go to the office and have their thumbprints(and not their thumbs) taken for the card thingy. They did the same thing before i entered the lecture hall. So tired. Came home at about 7 pm and I was so hungry the first thing I did was rush for the rice cooker. Had curry chicken and potatoes with onions today. Oh, and there's some of those fishballs with meat in the middle. Nice :)
Now my parents told me they want ot put me into Taylor's College instead of Inti. Dad said he would never ever want to put me into UTAR. He said something like "no twinning degree" or something.
Tomorrow I'm planning to get a job at Atria. I know I have said this a thousand times before but this time it's real!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home