Sunday, December 19, 2004

Job-hunting? Maybe....

Another boring day. Missed my transport for the Undang seminar. Mr. Yew sounded abit annoyed because I had heard the wrong time. I know I heard 9.00 am. He came at 8.00 am instead. Ah, dunno la. Called him, then he told me the replacement date. Thursday 12 pm. But I'm goig to get ready on Tuesday just in case he did say Tuesday as Thursday by mistake. Hate it when this happens. Tonight, have to tell Shu Wei that I can't go with her to job-hunt in 1U tomorrow. Mom just can't make up her mind sometimes. One minute say she can take me there, next she BANS me from going there. Sheesh! Geram betul! She did give a bright spot. I could go there and work as long as I can find transport. Like how on earth??? Using the bus maybe the cheapest option, the taxi might be a little pricey. Might have to look in Atria instead already. Wonder if there's any job there. I would like to try that Network Boutique there. Or maybe the payless bookstore.
Wonder how's Soo Wen and Yi-Lin coping with their job? Hadn't been updating their blogs for quite some time. Now Shu Wei have a new blog. Goodie!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home