Monday, December 20, 2004

Life before college ain't easy, and life during college ain't easy either....

Went to KDU today morning. Talked to the counsellor for what seems like ages because my mom and the counsellor are a bit "cheong hei". Haih... Got brochures. The entire fees including foundation/diploma is about 60+k. Nuts!!! Roughly 10k more than Inti. College life ain't cheap either. Later I might go out to see if there's any jobs available in Atria. >amybe go to the petshop out here. They might want some help. Luckily, in KDU, they won't kick me out if i enter first intake but my SPM results this qualify. The counsellor said they'll put me under probation and decide what to do next. Scary nya....
I'm done typing for today. Been playing The Misadventures of Tron Bonne these few days. Had to restart the game because majority of my Servbots's Brain Level are quite low, and if I take them into battles, the only thing they might do is become a burden to me. Few days back, at Sunway Piramid, I tried looking for Klonoa 2 and Sims 2, but to no avail. Sigh....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home