Friday, December 17, 2004

Hectic day

Feeling so tired recently. Having insufficient sleep has taken it's toll on me. Worst is, my body got used to waking up at 7 am,so I often find myself getting up between 7 to 7.30 am almost everyday.
Today, i was supposed to meet Shu Wei at her house around 9.50. Unfortunately, I'm late as usual. Got there at about 9.55 am. Reached Taylor's college in within 30 minutes and waited for Wei Kiat to enquire whatever course he wanted to pursue, then head off to Inti College which is located next to Taylor's. Shu Wei and I spent some time(or plenty of time) asking the counsellor questions regarding Accountings in Inti. I asked a couple of weird questions once in a while. Couldn't figure out why I asked them in the first place. Then I found out from Shu Wei that the entire 4 year in Inti wouold require about 50k. That's crazy!!! Cut throat!! Seems like collegeswith high popularity requires a high price to enter, too. Then, went off to Sunway Piramid. 8 guys and 2 girls. Felt a little scared because I'm not really used to having too many guys around. :(
Debated among ourselves on whether to watch a movie or play bowling. In the end we played cross-lane bowling. 10 people playing, and we have to switch lanes between plays. Played two games, then had lunch at this Japanese Noodle Restaurant. I ordered Japanese Fried Rice. Yech! Tastes bland. Have to keep a mental note to not order that dish again. The green tea on the other hand was bitter, slightly bitter than the one they serve at Sushi King in Tesco. :P
After that, just walked around Sunway Piramid, then came to an arcade. The guys played Daytona USA and versus each other. Watched Sai Keat played. The first race he got 2nd place. Not bad. The second race he bagged 1st place. That one....i don't have to say anything else, right?
Later on, walked around Sunway Piramid, window shopping, browsing. Went to a games shop and asked for Klonoa 2 and Sims 2 but they didn't have Klonoa 2 in stock, and Sims 2 for PS2 is not available. Talk about luck!!
Walked for a few more hours after that, then everyone decided to go home. I followed Shu Wei, Wei Kiat and his brother(name unknown) to his car and he took us near Shu Wei's home. Walked with Shu Wei to her house, and waited there for Dad to fetch me. Few minutes later, Dad came and drove me home. On the way, I told him about what I did earlier this morning. Told him about Inti College and whatever they offer there. Dad said Inti isn't so bad, and might consider to enrol me in Inti. I don't know about that...Not like it's easy to get 50k. Well, had better go now. For those of you who is visiting this blog and reading this post now, hope you enjoy the new layout. Bersusah-payah i go find okay! :P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home