Monday, July 03, 2006

My future job...

Why I can't, or don't want, to be in any of these job positions:

1) Scientist : I cannot deal with blood in any way. When I see blood, I won't run, I pass out.

2) Gardener/Garden-tender : I may like flowers, but the responsibility of keeping them alive is a very heavy burden to me. They might end up dead in my hands.

3) Model : I don't fit the standard profile.Vertically.

4) Air stewardness : Please refer to number (3).

5) Marketer : Channel distributions? Branding? Packaging? What? O_O

6) Beautician : No creativity involved.

7) Slayer : Blood issue?

8) Assassin : Refer the (7).

9) Magician : Does magic really exist then? O_O

10) Mime : Silence is deafening.

11) VCD/DVD peddlar : Support originals!! *cough cough* yeah right...

12) Outward Bound School instructor : The monkeys might take me as a human hostage *lame betul...*

13) Programmer : For someone who's always in confusion, I can never keep a focused mind :P

14) Tour guide : My leadership skills need ALOT of polishing to do this

15) Nutritionist : I'm currently under-nutrient!



Whereas, these are the jobs I'd like to do:

1) Fashion designer : Yeayea so this may be a dream come true for me, but hey, nobody said I can't dream! =D By the way, being a designer lets me be creative with colours.

2) Makeup artist : Refer to (1)

3) Accountant : I'm studying to become this.

4) Entrepreneur : I really want to own my own company/shop one day. Be it online-base or not, handling my own business is my goal after number (3). What I'm going to sell, I'm not to reveal here, in case someone steals my idea.


I think this should be about it.

7 Comments:

At 10:49 PM , Blogger - Michelle - said...

LOL...
i know what you wanna sell already...
but many people are doing that...
doesnt that count as you steal ideas from others? =P

 
At 7:41 AM , Blogger Robbstar said...

eh tell me tell me.. I want to steal let me steal... steal.. please.. pretty please...

ah forget it.. I don't wanna really know.. when U start selling then I know lar

 
At 11:03 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

no it's not jewelry lar...

 
At 1:54 AM , Blogger - Michelle - said...

ah... then? O.o
i thought u wanted to made that and sell? no?

 
At 7:44 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

so many ppl doin that already, no fun >< I've decided something else muehehehehe

 
At 10:38 PM , Blogger - Michelle - said...

then wat issit?
tell me!!! =X

 
At 1:49 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

wah if i tell u here everyone else also can see, no fun adi ler XD

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home