Sunday, May 14, 2006

Parking ticket incident (pls dun be so silly like me)

There was one particular ticket incident (I think most of my collegemates would be able to remember it) which happened not too long ago. One morning, a friend of mine as well as I were late to college, reaching there at about 8am. I did the usual, lock the stering of my car, then proceed to feed the uber-greedy parking machine with coins.
THEN, upon reaching maximum limit of coins for the day (the machine allows only maximum RM4 to eat per pax...but reaching RM4 means you're allowed to park for 24 hours, no matter what time) I didn't realised the time, so the ticket was printed like this:


WAKTU TAMAT:8.07 PG BAYARAN 4.00 WAKTU BAYARAN 8.07 PG

Weird timing? Yes, I agree.
And you know what the silly girl me did?



It would have been really funny, and I can bet I heard the Mr. SamanMan laughing his santaclaus belly all da way to the saman-paying area. Har. What I didn't realise was that the TARIKH BELI/TAMAT is 08-09/05/06, which means I could have parked my car overnight till next morning at 8.07 in the morning! So malufying....

5 Comments:

At 5:51 AM , Blogger - Michelle - said...

wahaha XD
so silly la u!!!
rofl...

 
At 7:52 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

hahahha ROFL

great.. at least this make me feel not so tension..

-dReAMer-

 
At 9:04 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

shu wei: yes i memang silly, next time i better read the tickets carefully

-dReAMer- : tension for what? O_o

 
At 11:42 AM , Blogger Ezreen Delaila said...

-laughs+fell off from chair+laughs summore-
that is one of the most malu-fying moments for college students!! wakakakaka
next time READ PROPERLY liao...ish ish XD

 
At 2:51 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

wah i din see la that time >< was in a rush summore! :p

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home