Saturday, June 24, 2006

The next early morning routine

Am surprise with myself today. Though I am an early morning person, waking up at odd hours to watch the sunrise unwillingly to the wimps of my pathetic body clock.

Today, instead of the usual laze-around-drink-milo-while-reading-yesterday's-newspaper routine, I took my two dogs out for an exercise. Walked abit to warm up, then ran about halfway to the playground at my neighbourhood. Then walked abit while the two canines find some places to ease themselves.

Everytime I do an exercise which involves running, some parts of my skin becomes really itchy, and not to mention RED!!

Partly due to the geseran between the pants and my legs, I supposed. And got to know that it's not a skin problem, just the blood circulation from my mother's friend. Haha.

1 Comments:

At 7:49 AM , Blogger Robbstar said...

yeah eyah it's the blood circulation... a little strecthing and it'll be gone...

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home