Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Rush to complete economics media review : The History

Let's just say that this history has another history which repeated itself to become this history. Confusing? You'll find out soon enough.

Back in Form 1, there was once I have to do this project for my Sejarah(History) subject. So far, my latest sleeping record in the previous years were at about..say, 10.30pm? So that day, I did my work(last minute, duh!) until about 1.30am.

This was just the beginning.

History repeated itself during Form 4 (again), when I had to do an Additional Mathematics project about a bridge and some stuff to build it or something. I started at 11pm the day before it was due. Smart me right? Getting into trouble on purpose all the time.
So I did it(with the help of some kindred souls) and managed to finish it at 4.30am in the morning. All those time, I did not have a wink of sleep, and that 2 hours of sleep after the completion wasn't really enough. Ended up, I was pretty blur in school, came home and plainly hit the bed really hard but didn't really felt the impact.

Then history repeated itself (again again), this year itself where I had to do this Economics media review for my Economics for Business subject. So the idea was to find an article and write economical stuffs about it...and...I started at 11pm (yes, that really fits the 11th hour saying), then went off to sleep at about 1am. Then clambered back to the computer at about 4pm, and managed to get it done before school started. Can say I was pretty lucky I managed to get it done and away with. Whatsmore, the due time was 8am in the morning...you can imagine my rush...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home