Sunday, October 22, 2006

My 19th birthday...

On the 29th September 2006, I celebrated my birthday with my family.



*My cake which was bought last minute*


*Box of joy* =D


*My cake!! Damn nice and creamy!! XD*
And no, I'm not SM okay! Its just cream! >_<


Then, on the 30th of September, my college friends held a party for Ms.Citcit and I at Vivo@The Curve.


*Our rock-hard birthday cake*
I swear if someone were to throw the cake at the wall, it'll bounce off with no mess at all


*My dinner. Some dunno what shitake pasta chef recommended punya. Actually it would be nicer without the shitake mushrooms*


*Forgotten what Karen ordered*


*The fried scallops are REALLY REALLY NICE!! It's a must-try XD*

That's all the food I managed to take pictures of because everyone started to eat like pigs with the exception of yours truly =P =P =P


*This is the waiter who helped us put the candles into the cake*
*Do ignore the person in the middle =P*



*His arrangement of candles are rather unique*

Overall it was a really nice party. Thanks alot for the party and to those who wished me! XD
I had a great time =D

And then...we adjourned to...LAUNDRY@The Curve!!!

No pics here...my camera didn't wanna cooperate in the dark, as always.
I ordered Tequila Sunrise, but kindly donated 3/4 of it to Monkaye, who drank ALOT
She downed RedNoseReindeer's Margarita as well.
And vodka.
And more shots of vodka.
*Tsk Tsk*

Amazingly, she wasn't even tipsy when I sent her back o_o
And she didn't awoke with a hangover either! Geng leh!!
*respect respect*

Before I went out, I was reluctant to tell my parents that I was going to Laundry.
I mean, they WOULD want me to drive safely, y'know?

I told them the next day.

My was Dad was like
"Why you go to a bistro for? -_-"

Mom was like
"So what you drink there? Damn expensive right? Got anyone raba-raba you ah?"

SWT

Yes, it was expensive. No, no one touched me on my arse or anything (luckily or that guy would not be able to celebrate Father's Day his entire lifetime)

Hmm...was a good experience, though I don't think I'll be going to any places like that for quite some time.

Unless someone is willing to drive me there instead =P

2 Comments:

At 3:25 AM , Blogger KaYe said...

Wah~ from the way u put it i almost sound like an alcoholic :(

 
At 7:23 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

lol dun worry you're not...I hope...

Mostly u drank coz Dada and I so kind donate to u our drinks =D

Aren't we such nice people? =D

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home