Sunday, October 22, 2006

Buffet @ Legend Hotel

On the 1st of October 2006, Dad told me last minute that he has a coupon for a free buffet at a place called Legend Hotel. And that day happened to be the last day for the buka puasa buffet!

Walao! Buffet start at 1pm, he told me about it only at 11am! And the coupon is for two, and I had to look for a friend fast!!

First victim friend was...Mr. Function.
Unfortunately, he had to do some obligations as a filial son of his family :/

Next fortunate victim person was...Monkaye.
Somehow, there were more than one occasion where she so happened to be conviniently easy to be contacted. when I head the "ping" on MSN, and her nickname was on it, I extended the invitation. And to my utter surprise, she actually said "yes" O_O

No offense...but she didn't look the type that would walk a very long distance
(I on the other hand don't mind, got kind of used to walking alot back in primary and secondary school years)

Anyway, there we go, on the LRT. I had absolutely no idea how to get there, and took THE LONGEST ROUTE OF MY LIFE just to get to one place which was actually pretty near.

Stupid? Yeap :/

The route that we took?
LRT Kelana Jaya ----> LRT KL Central ----> Monorail ----> Star ----> Legend Hotel
During the trip, I realised there was actually a shortcut! O_O
LRT Kelana Jaya ----> Star ----> Legend Hotel

-_-"

Wasted Monkaye's money only...Whatsmore she paid for my transport 'cos the fella at the ticket booth had insufficient change >_<


THE Legend Hotel =D

And then I saw:

Now doesn't this just reminds you of someone.... =P

The Hotel is located above The Mall, and the entrance is on the left side of the mall.
The lobby is located on the 9th floor *weird, no?*

The buffet is held at the Diatas Brasserie Buffet Restaurant *sorry no pics here, damn difficult to take with so many people around =(((*

We knew we were REALLY REALLY LATE. Most of the peepz around had already finish Godknows how many course meals when we, who puasa-ed through breakfast and lunch, came trotting in at 4pm. *we din puasa on pursose summore*

The floor manager was pretty surprise. She did warn us that the buffet was going to end in 45 minutes time, but we told her we didn't mind.

Then off we gravitate toward an empty table, then to the rows and rows of oh-so-delectable food~!

Too bad we didn't get to try every selection =(

The food were partition according to appetiser, main course, desert...then further partitioned into certain types of food like bah kut teh, fried mee hoon, nasi lemak, leng chee kang, pancakes, ice kacang, ice cream with toppings, salad, cakes, kuih-muih, soups and millions of other things I didn't get to try.

Being a buffet, we are allowed to take as much food as we can devour. And luckily this isn't like the promotion at Sushi King where you have to finish whats on your plate or you'll have to pay the original price for what you wasted.

Pictures of our breakfast+lunch+tea time: *Note: you WOULD NOT wanna know what was really on our plate*


*My first plate of food.Monkaye's first plate has been blocked lol. Let's buka puasa mwahahahhahaahha* =P


*Still my first plate*


*My kuih-muih plate*


*Mmm...i see ham, salad, mayonaise, crab sticks, and...dunno whats that thing the ham is on =P*


*Monkaye's masterpiece...ice cream with 2 out of the 3 toppings available!! XD*
*Btw I forgot what the last topping was*



*Supposed to be my masterpiece, but due to lack of height and common sense, Monkaye did most of the stuff, so it became her masterpiece as well*

And there were other dishes we tried during the last few minutes.
Wanted to try the bah kut teh and leng chee kang so badly though =(((
Aye~

After the buffet, went to walk around at The Mall.

Earlier I told Dad I've never heard of Legend Hotel nor The Mall.

"You been there before wan la. You play the games there. There's a theme park or something at the top of the Mall wan."
"Ya meh? I dun remember also >_<"
"Aiyoh, got la. You play the bumper car and the rollercoaster"
"O_O is it? I thought I was scared of rollercoasters..."
"You got been there la. Eh hurry la, you're gonna be late"

O_o

On the way up to the so-called themeless park, we spotted a bag stall. And I bought a bag!! XD


*My new bag! And I didn't realise there's Mickey Mouse design on it* -_-"

Monkaye bought one too, I liked hers, but it was kinda big for me.
*You people know I'm already small in size, and I tend to always find nice nice stuff that can never fit me
=(((*


*I was posing. The signboard is self-explanatory*

We sat the Horror Express ride. Its a roller-coaster actually. For kids Monkaye presume.

Funny, I sat on it before.
The scary part isn't where the ghosts scares the bejeezus outta you, is the part where the roller coaster turns violently and knowing that you're gonna get your arm banged against the metal railing of the coaster you're in.

And mine kena banged dunno how many times.

One was because of the violent turning *like duh*
Another was because Monkaye kept swinging into me =(((

Damn pain can die! >_<

Oh, while we were at the themepark, we tried the palm-reading machine LA BOCCA DELLA VERITA.

My results was:

You're full of vitality and people admire you for your love of life.
*Serious shit?! I hope not ><*

You are introspective by nature.
*What does introspective mean?*

Your sedentary habits risk ruining your health.
*O_o how did---?! Wait, sedentary? Me? Never!! -in denial-*

You will have to suffer deception and unhappiness in love several times during your life.
"..."

A more regular life style and a little bit of exercise can save you from the health problems you are prone to.
*Like what?*

You will be successful in whatever field you choose, although particularly so where the arts are concerned.
*Arts? Business under arts also what, right?? Riiiggghhhhttt??? If not they won't call it Art Stream in secondary school*

Now wondering if the machine is just randomly spitting out results only. Though there were numerous times I've been told I should pursue something more artsy, so-called.

How accurate a machine can get?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home